Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Happy Independence Day Everyone! In honor of this day, I thought I would share some of my patriotic posts from the past (mostly from my old blog). I hope you all have a beautiful celebration of our awesome nation's birthday!

Our Form of Government

Our Form of Government Part 2: The History of our Form

Communism's 3-Step Plan

How long has the US been funding Communism?

The Bay of Pigs: A Lesson for Every American

A few things you may not know about the Federal Reserve

The Real Solution to our Nation's Problems

Going Green: Environmentally Aware or Economically Lucrative?

Either by the Bible....or the Bayonet

The Role and Duty of a Patriot

Here is a bit of a review I did on Glen Beck's book 'Common Sense':

CommonSense

And here is a series I began and never got past the first post (sigh - maybe I will get to it yet):

I Choose Liberty....Do You? (Part 1)

And last but not least, here are some posts on an issue that every American citizen needs to be aware of and involved in fighting against:

True or False (Part 1)

True or False (Part 2)





No comments:

Post a Comment