Thursday, June 30, 2011

Contending for the Faith

Lookie, lookie what my amazing and wonderful parents got me for my birthday! It is an incredible set of apologetics DVDs by Charlie Campbell of alwaysbeready.com. I just got it the other day and am already on number 7 titled 'Hell Under Fire'. Every single one I have watched so far has been excellent (my favorite has been 'Amazing Evidence for the Trustworthiness of the Bible')! Each presentation is about an hour in length and covers the basics in a very easy to follow presentation. My kids, ages 7 - 13, have had no problem understanding as they listened alongside me. These will most assuredly be watched again and again with lots of note taking; notes that will be carried in my purse with me everywhere I go so that I will ALWAYS BE READY.

Here is a list of the topics included:

1. The Importance of Defending the Faith

2. Evidence for the Existence of God

3. All Roads Do Not Lead to God

4. Amazing Evidence for the Trustworthiness of the Bible

5. An Examination of Apparent Contradictions in the Bible

6. If God is Loving, Why is there Evil and Suffering?

7. Hell Under Fire

8. My Top Five Questions (renamed “How to Respond to Critics”)

9. The Case for the Resurrection

10. The Lost Tomb of Jesus

11. Six Cures for the Fear of Evangelism

12. Islam

13. Jehovah’s Witnesses

14. Mormonism

15. Roman Catholicism

16. The New Age Movement

17. Judaism

18. Buddhism

19. The Emerging Church and the Battle for Truth

20. The Deity of Christ

21. Answers to Skeptics‘ Top Five Questions

22. The End Times: Ten Upcoming Events in Bible Prophecy

23. The Case for a Pretribulational Rapture

24. The Second Coming, Preterism, and the Book of Revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment